Friday, July 20, 2012

♡ Singapore! ♡

Two weeks in Singapore! 

In particular, I loved the food and its 24-hour availability; playing mahjong; visiting galleries, markets, shops and malls; assisting my uncle; night culture; the first wave of aircon as you enter a room; and most of all spending time with my beautiful family. 

My first drink: lime juice! | My cousin, Ethan

Shao Lin Bao at Din Tai Fung

A is for: ArtScience Museum & Andy Warhol 

Sunset from Marina Bay Sands SkyPark

At Pink Dot

At Pink Dot

328 Katong laksa (spicy but delicious!)

Chicken and rice from Katong Laksa

At the market: orchids and durians

Rambutans

Gardens By The Bay

Godma and Kylie at Gardens by the Bay

Kylie being adorable

Ice lemon tea

Mini & Ethan, Pat & Kylie 

Crab!!!

Delicious brunch at PS Cafe

at PS Cafe

Making pineapple tarts!

My favourite breakfast set: two soft boiled eggs, kaya toast and milo/tea (only $2.50!)

Boss' bee hoon and smoked duck at Ubin Seafood (*drool*)

Ethan's tiny foot

4 comments:

  1. OMG *___* ALL THE FOOD LOOKS SO AMAZING
    wow
    i need to go back to singapore but with you next time sheesh! you gotta show me all these great food places!! mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Singapore. This is just whetting my appetite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie is an absolute angel, she really is!
    And yum lime juice, my fave!

    Gems x

    Australian Fashion Review Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. food looks amazing! cant wait to hit up SG next time!! also how do u draw/write on your photos?

    ReplyDelete