Wednesday, November 23, 2011

David

David is the chef at Flying Squirrel Tapas Parlour in Bondi - yum! 

If you could give one thing to everyone in the world, what would it be? A laugh.

What's your favourite food? At the moment, brown rice.

Top three bands at the moment? Queens of the Stone Age, Tool and Ten Foot Pole.

If you could tint the world one colour, what would it be? Blue.

What inspires you? I guess, just people having fun.

What made you decide to become a chef? It was probably more an accident than a dream. My girlfriend was doing chef school and it was just an easy way to have the same hours.

What's your favourite thing to cook? I don't know - I like to change it up.

If you woke up in a different city tomorrow morning, where would you want it to be? Somewhere in the south of France.

Why the moustache? Just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment