Monday, July 25, 2011

An Afternoon With Sharon

Music Tuolumne - Eddie Vedder

Where is home? Adelaide

What do miss most about Sydney? My friends

If you were a musical instrument, which would you be? Flute

Favourite place in the world and why? Malaysia, because that's where my parents grew up and where most of my family are. And of course, for the food.

If you could buy one thing for everyone in the world, what would it be? Shoes. Everyone needs a good pair of shoes

Favourite Wii game: Mario Kart

What was something you recently did that made you feel really proud? I moved to a new city, without any connections, on my own

If you could tint the world one colour, what would it be? Yellow

I love: shoes and coats (possessions). Travelling, swimming, dancing, singing, doodling (activities). Stamps, jewellery, fortunes from fortune cookies, soft toys, hard drives and usb's (collections)

Favourite time of the day and why? Bed time, which for me is movie time

When I grow up I would like be: a lot of things. At this stage, I'm working towards being a neuroscientist

The most recent pair of shoes you bought? Thigh high purple suede heeled boots

My favourite food is: I don't know what it's called - but they're crunchy noodles and on top was some kind of thick soupy sauce. In it was chicken, fishcake, Chinese spinach... but the main point was that the noodles were still crunchy when you ate it... it's really good

As a child I thought: I would be a ballerina but at the same time a lawyer

If you could swap lives with someone else for one day, who would it be? Galileo

Favourite musicians? Yiruma, Lady Antebellum, Celine Dion, Death Cab for Cutie, Iron & Wine, Joshua Radin, Secondhand Serenade, Norah Jones etc

If you were a serial killer, what would your trademark be? A shoe

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Sharon moved to Adelaide!! Lovely vid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!I like your blog so much, and really great post!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete