Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 140: styling + midnight feast (end of Live Below the Line!)

Sarah doing Xanthe's makeup

Today I: styled (!) for an On the Streets of Sydney shoot + waited for midnight to hit so I could eat a week's worth of protein and flavour in one hit (I ate two avocados with salt/pepper/olive oil (the feeling of when a hit of flavour hits a tongue for which five days has been denied the pleasures of taste is enough to make you sigh and wonder how your could ever forget what it was like); two crumpets with butter and honey; one cup of tea; two pieces of chicken coated in lemon/salt/pepper.

Thank you so much to everyone who supported me and Oaktree Foundation this week! 

Below are two pictures of Hachi, Hayley's dog who really loves toast - 1. sitting perfectly and staring not at the camera but the toast I was holding behind it, 2. what happens when I moved the toast slightly to my left - too cute


Crumpets with butter and honey

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Congratulations on surviving the week! That sounds like the most perfect way to indulge afterwards! I am so obsessed with avocados... I could eat them constantly all day everyday (favourite way is to mash them up with lemon juice, chillies, soy sauce and spread it over toasted ciabatta bread... omgggg. it is the besssst). xx

    ReplyDelete