Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Sunday in Arabia

A Sunday In Arabia
A while ago I was invited to A Sunday in Arabia - an event hosted at the Water Bar in the Blue Hotel in order to raise funds for the McGrath foundation which supports those with breast cancer, as well as spreading awareness of the disease. Overall, it was a fun night and in particular I enjoyed spending time with the models backstage, and watching the exotic dancer, Hilary. Thanks to Show Pony for inviting me and to Carla, as always, for helping me throughout the night. Here are some of my favourite pictures from the night.
(Sorry for the delay in getting the pictures up, a lot has been happening lately!)

click here to see full post



click the pictures to enlarge









1 comment:

  1. the photo of the shoes is amazing !! pretty shoes :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete