Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jacinta & Becca and Antonio Rosseli del Turco

There's some pretty cool people at NIDA. Here's part one:


Jacinta (left)

What do you like to do?
I do art, so drawing, I like going to gigs. Just being crazy. Seeing bands, hanging out with friends, seeing movies, theatre shows, all sorts of stuff.

Favourite movies: I like Tim Burton, but I love Charlie Kaufman too.

A worst experience: going on stage and not feeling confident.

If you were a serial killer, what would your trademark be? I'd, like, want to kill them with cup cake stoning; ice cream through the brain and put sprinkles on them.

Becca J (right)

Inspirations: Kate Winslet; Barack Obama and Gerald Durrell

Things you like to do when no one is looking: I play out stories, that I've made up, out loud.

Favourite place in the world? New York

If you were a serial killer, what would you trademark be? I'd paint their face somehow. Like with tats.

Antonio

What is music to you? Probably the only constant thing I've had/ passion since I was fifteen years old...High addiction to it.

Top five musicians: A drummer from Sydney, Evan Mannell; Canadian producer, Caribou; Hanne Hukkelberg; John Maddox.

Antonio is master of ribognia (MoR) - check out his music here.

His colab with Lanie Lane was featured in a video for I heart Kings Cross - iheartkx

He's also the drummer of Astro Balls and The Crazy Sexy - http://www.myspace.com/astroballz

1 comment: