Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jamie's Italian Sydney

Gigli Primavera 

"I should have been Italian. There is such diversity in the lifestyle, cooking, traditions and dialects. This is why as a chef I find this country so exciting and what inspired me to create Jamie's Italian." - Jamie Oliver

Smoky Scamorza Arancini

Refreshers

Posh chips (with insanely good truffle oil and Parmesan)

Spaghetti Bolognese

 Italian Bread Selection

Pineapple Carpaccio


Jamie's Italian 
170 Pitt St, Sydney

Phone Number
+61 (0) 2 8240 9000

OPENING TIMES
Monday - Saturday 11:30am - Late
Closed Sundays

6 comments:

  1. omg YUM
    I'm so excited about all your food blogging/restaurant posts lately!! :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
    Sarah, Jamies Italian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost never go out for Italian because my boyfriend (read: he's Italian and eats delicious traditional home food ALL the time) but I think I'd make an exception for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie's Italian was one of my favorite restaurants back when I lived in Oxford. Any excuse I could find to go would be lapped up. I LOVED the posh chips and the burger. I think they changed the burger... is it seasonal?... but at one point it was SO GOOD and, if I had infinite amounts of money, I'd have struggled not to go every night.

    Jamie Oliver is awesome (I have almost every one of his cook books... hah! it's so embarrassing...) and I really love everything he's doing with his restaurants. He's recently opened a new (diner style, I think?) restaurant in London that I really really want to try out.

    I LOVE your blog. I love it so stinking much. These photos are crazy beautiful... and the writing on them is so clever and captivating. xx

    ReplyDelete