Monday, February 7, 2011

GUEST POST: The Dreaded Three-Person Cheesecake

Cheesecake and chocolate mousse are the ways to my heart; and yes, this cheesecake was as delicious as it looks. Only it is not as... petite as it looks. 


I accidentally ordered myself a three-person cheesecake. After a massive bowl of pasta. And cheesy bread. And normal bread.  Therefore, this would have been amazing on a more empty stomach, not on an I-am-on-the-verge-of-being-sick-and-cannot-stuff-anymore-in-why-is-this-cheesecake-so-large? stomach.


I highly recommend people order more cheesecake. This raspberry cake was fluffy and light, and the sauce was so beautiful. As much as each mouthful was hard to down, it was also like a piece of loveliness and delight. The texture was perfect and absolutely delicate. 


The moral of my story is: eat more cheesecake on more empty stomachs.


Love,
Carla B


p.s. And yes - afterwards, I was not feeling the best. But it was worth it.

* cheesecake from Buca in Santa Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment