Thursday, May 13, 2010

Emma

photo by Emma

Who inspires you most? In this day and age, fellow bloggers (fashion, art, lifestyle bloggers and other). But otherwise old rock stars like John Lennon and Stevie Nicks

What is your all-time favourite food? I love home baked dinners/roast. Also I love things with melted cheese but last year I found out I'm lactose intolerant haha

If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is kinda like picking an outfit for going on survivor (I’ve thought about it before)
Not sure yet but would definitely include thigh high socks and a vintage coat

What was the first book you ever read? Probably was Possum Magic. My first full novel was probably Harry Potter (HP is the reason I’m such a huge reader now)

Why did you start your blog, Spin Dizzy Fall? I started it to support my vintage store by the same name with 'behind the scene of a vintage store' but it quickly became a fashion blog. When I left school I never dreamed of going into fashion (I felt I was a little above fashion education wise) but somehow I just fell into the role

If you were a serial killer, what would your trademark be? (Wish I could have thought of a nicer answer but this will suffice) Give them killer heels (only girls of course) I'd give the boys vintage shiny oxfords and a big lipstick kiss!

If the radio only played on musician/band, who would you want it to be? Would have to be my favourite, the Beatles. They get played every day on so many channels but it’s only ever the overly popular songs and they had sooo many songs so if they actually played them too they wouldn’t be so over played

If you just found out that the mother ship of a foreign alien species were about to attack out planet, what would be the first thing you would do? Find my boyfriend and my family and flee to my family's secret hideout (seriously, we are weirdly prepared!)

Favourite place in the world? As long as I can access nature and loads of creative, loving and inspiring people I'm fine. However I do go to Bali every year and I love it there

If you could buy one thing for everyone in the world, what would it be?
A Digital SLR. The images would inspire the world and if not the world then the person holding the camera

What is your ideal day? Shopping in the morning, lunch with my boyfriend/friends/family and then relaxing by the fire with an excellent book

What's next? Lately I go wherever the wind takes me and despite what people have told me to do its going amazingly so far (people always tell me to plan but while they plan I'm having fun doing what inspires me most and makes others happy)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Vanessa! I'll mention the interview in my next post =)

    -em
    spindizzyfall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also choose thigh high socks! And I would also take them on Survivor... you can keep them high or fold them down - practical and stylish! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma is absolutely gorgeous, I love this.x

    ReplyDelete