Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aimee & Veronica


What is the last thing you ate?
Aimee: Herbal fried rice
Veronica: Salty, salty popcorn that tasted like the dead sea

If you could be reincarnated into any era, which one would it be?
Aimee: 70s. Good Music & Style
Veronica: I’d love to see how life was like a few hundred years ago; I wouldn’t stay there though I’d be burned at the stake for being a witch!

What inspires you?
Aimee: Winter, E. E Cummings, Boston, Colour, Straightedge and faith
Veronica: Good music, people and places

Favourite place in the world?
Aimee: Boston!
Veronica: I haven’t been very far yet but every summer I go down the South Coast with my family and I love it there

If mutant aliens were attacking earth and you were in charge of obtaining peace offerings, what would you give them?
Aimee: Zombie straps or more likely just sacrifice Veronica
Veronica: Putting me in charge would be the first mistake, but I would offer the mutants Justin Bieber as earths sacrificial lamb

What is the worst thing you've ever eaten?
Aimee: Bad Sushi = Food Poisoning
Veronica: I got dared once to drink a glass of mixed milk and orange juice, it was so bad

If you could buy everyone in the world one thing, what would it be?
Aimee: Indian headbands

Veronica: A genie so everyone could wish for what they wanted

If you were an element, which one would you be and why?
Aimee: Boron, cos’ I'm a moron
Veronica: SURPRISE

Top five songs of the moment?
Aimee: Memorial Field- Title Fight; Forgiver Forgetter- Defeater; Stay Cold- Trapped Under Ice; Detroit- Fireworks; Undefeated- Down to Nothing
Veronica: Anything from any of the bands Aimee said, they're all my favourites hahah

If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to your child self?
Aimee: Don’t cut peoples hair and clothes off, do not release the guinea pigs in preschool
Veronica: Do not sleep with bubblegum in you’re hair the week before kindergarten started, remember to wear sunscreen the day before you’re year 6 photo and chill out everything worked out fine

Who do you admire most?
Aimee: Pat Flynn, True inspiration, real soul. Ian Curtis, a legend who was way ahead of his time
Veronica: The people who have inspired and influenced me throughout my life, all my friends

If you lived your life in one (classic) Disney movie, which one would it be?
Aimee: Hannah Montana, for the sing-a-longs
Veronica: Bambi, I'd love to be a dear and Prince of the forest

Who will you be in 5 years time?
Aimee: Hopefully a Boston orientated version of Aimee haha, or pursuing a one hit wonder rap career
Veronica: Hopefully someone people want to meet and know

If you were a serial killer, what would your trademark be?
Aimee: Draw a moustache on the body, because Moe’s are amazing
Veronica: Gather a number of victims and create a human centipede

No comments:

Post a Comment